Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Thankful

I think there must be some sort of American law to write a post about how grateful you are for shit the night before Thanksgiving. Or you have to go around the table and say it. I hate that. It makes me feel like I've been put on the spot. Plus, I always want to say family and friends and it ALWAYS gets chosen first. I always seem to be last and all the easy ones have already been said. Like good health, friends and family, blessings, etc. So, I'm stuck going..."Uh....Uh....um......my deodorant!" And then everyone gags.

Oops. I got off track.

This is what I'm grateful for right now.

~My babies and their good health. Oh thank you, thank you, thank you.

~My husband. Even though right now, I'm slightly butt hurt because he snapped at me. He also works hard and helps out, and puts up with my endless bullshit on a daily basis. He's probably going to be sainted for putting up said bullshit, it's that severe.

~Our house. I still love it and hope that we stay here for many, many years. *cross your fingers*

~My camera. By far my most favorite material possession. By FAR. (Please baby Canny, don't get your feelers hurt when I upgrade, I'll still keep you around.)

~Chocolate. Need I say more? I thought not.

~My family, even when they drive me nuts, I wouldn't have it any other way.

~Coffee. I might perish without you, my dear friend.

~Speaking of dear friends, my BFF's. You know who, you know why, you know where. Love to you all.

~My bewbs. What can I say? They feed my baby and keep me warm.

~Reality TV. I should feel shame but I do not. Fuck it.

~Pioneer Woman. I love the shit out of that gal.

~Facebook. Whatever, the only people who read this blog already fucking know it, so why not just come clean.

I could go on and on...Almost as long as I could about my pet peeves.

2 comments:

Little Miss Me said...

I want to hear about all those pet peeves. They make me feel warm and fuzzy.

Thanksgiving makes me a little crazy because I don't get why there's only one day we're supposed to be thankful. I know most people who bother to be thankful are thankful every day, but it makes me cringe to think some think they can be thankful *just* on that day and it be ok.

Nevertheless, I am thankful for thanksgiving. And you. :)

kiki said...

It feels so good to be thankful :)