Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Random Dandom

I feel like I've neglected my wittle bloggy-poo but I really don't have much to say so I am going to be random. I can fill page after page of random bullshit.

I love guacamole. Oh man, I could eat it every day.

Thanks to Valk and AmyBean, I now understand how to use every day vs. everyday.

I need a new bra, I hate bad bras. Ugh, it can very nearly ruin my day, Goddammit.

I am so excited for Christmas. I get to see and spend an entire week with my cousins, aunts, uncles, siblings, nieces, and nephews. YAY! And one of my cousins I haven't seen in 7 years.

I think I desperately need a date with my husband. Just dinner and a movie. We need to make that happen, yo.

I hate worrying about my friends. Especially the ones who live to far away for me to just visit. I worry when I don't hear from them for a while or they get quiet when I know they are going through something rough. I fret and worry and stew and worry some more. But I understand the need to withdraw, too. It's just not my style. I vent and rant and tell the whole Goddamn world about what's eating me.

I get to go to dinner with one of my dearest friends tonight. With Katherine, of course. She's my velcro baby - never very far from me. I really don't mind. She's such a snuggle bunny, baby girl.

I need to find a way to make chicken Marsala without the Marsala. Think I could just add some sugar or something to white wine?

I'm apparently starving right now.

Guess I should go eat something or something.

5 comments:

Little Miss Me said...

I'm still struggling with every day and everyday, no matter how many times the Bean and Valk try and correct me. But I encourage them to keep trying as I would eventually like to get it right.

We cut down our avocado tree this year. I was very upset about it, but Ray hated the tree so it went. Grrr.

There was more, I swear...

Oh, do you guys go caroling? Does anyone actually go caroling? Or is that a made up Hollywood movie thing? I think if someone showed up at my door singing, I'd call the cops. Not because I don't like carolers, but because it's WEIRD.

Have you watched Jersey Shore?! Oh, pllllllllleaaaaaaaaaaase tell me you have!!!! :)

Little Miss Me said...

and top chef? are you a top cheffer?

Jodi said...

I've watched Jersey Shore when is it on again? I need to DVR that shit. I usually watch Top Chef, but something happened mid season and I stopped watching. Not because I was uninterested....IDK, I think James was bitching about it or something....

And that's a big fat NO to the caroling. I have had a group of carolers come to my house when I was growing up. I remember thinking it was just so....*awkward*. Like what are you supposed to do, clap after each song? Tip them? Stand on your porch for the entire "performance" in 5 degree weather? Shut your door and listen from your window. And I suck dirty donkey balls when it comes to singing and Christmas carols make me bawl so it wouldn't be too pretty any way you look at it.

I remember you cutting door your avocado tree and I cried. ;)

kiki said...

Andrea - for shame cutting down your avocado tree!! The yummiest most perfect food and a great source of shade!!! I wish we could grow them here, but it's not warm enough. My favorite childhood memories are of playing under the avocado tree in our backyard in LA.

We need a date night too. For shore. If I could get Phil out of the house. But it's all about work, work, work, fix, fix, fix, problems, emergencies, chop-chop, etc.

I'm jealous that you get to have a big family Christmas! You'd better post lots of pics!

I love your random blogs :)

Valkyrie said...

Thank GAWD you know how to use everyday vs every day. When I see it used incorrectly, I want to scream and throw a tantrum. Because the incorrect form has crept into everything from advertisements to newspaper articles. Incorrectly used by people *who should know better*. GAH!!!!! It doesn't really bother me when the layperson gets it wrong. :-) Just the professionals. I feel like if you can't use everyday properly, you should not be a copy writer or writing for a newspaper. You just have no business.

Daniel is trying desperately to grow an avocado tree, but it's not taking. I don't know...I think it's just too cold and foggy here.