Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Sometimes I don't think

I open my mouth and just let it flow. I, of course, think I am merely being honest but I have learned that sometimes it is hurtful. That sucks. I mean, it really, really sucks for the person whose feelings have been hurt but it sucks to be the meany butt, too. Its kinda like biting and toddlers. You think it's the worst thing ever when your one year old gets bit by another child. Until your child then turns around and bites someone else.

I hate the feeling of unwittingly hurting someone I care about. Now, I don't have a helluva lot of remorse if I intentionally do it but if its on accident, I feel shame. (Remember that from Borat?) Thankfully, most of the people in my life are much better people than me and have gracefully accepted my stumbling, rambling apology. That's fucking class, dude....And I mean it. I'm a pretty lucky gal to have such radical friends in my life. And to think that some of the very, very MOST important have never seen my elf ears in real life or clinked wine glasses with me over a shared joke. Someday, ladies, someday.

What else is shaking?

I just had the MOST hilarious conversation with my sister, Jenny. She is taking care of our Grandma's dog and house sitting. Grandma's dog is her baby and he's a pretty good dog but he is stressed and missing her. Apparently, the stress is manifesting itself in SHIT. Like diarrhea one day and then constipation the next. Jenny is not a dog person, and she has had do get pretty down and personal with this pooch. Like doing things for him that really only a mother dog should do. *shudders* I have half a mind to share the nasty details, but that really you will all most likely puke. And I fucking HATE puking. Ew.

No comments: