Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Real World/Housewives

I can't stand Erica from this season's Real World. She is cute and has great hair and I think she even has a decent singing voice. But I cannot STAND her whiny, please-beg-me-to-stay attitude. For real, lady? Does that work, like ever? When she came back in and told the roommates (after changing her mind a half dozen times) that she was going to stay for them, I nearly took out our TV with the remote. GAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWD!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I just flat out do not have the patience for that shit.

The rest of the cast is totally 100% snooze worthy. Or just irritating as hell.

The RHOC ended with a bang. Fucking Vicki. I regret ever saying she wasn't bad (did I even go so far as to say I liked her?). Speaking of fucking needy, holy shit! That was awesome when she almost high-tailed it outta there. What about Gretchen and SlimySlade? Jesus what kind of spell does he put on these bitches in the OC? That was BETTER than awesome when the host (I like that guy, what's his name?) put him on the spot about Slade returning to the housewives. Slade was all, "It was MY decision to not return to the show." And the host goes, "But you and Jo broke up so why would you be back?" Slade goes, "Um yeah." Or whatever. I was cracking up!!!!! And the husbands, ugh. Really? Did you notice how pissed Vicki was that Donn (he actually has two "n's" in his name) didn't come to her defense? LOLOLOLOLOL! Anyway, I hate the husbands, except for Frank and Donn. Even though Frank is a total ra-tard and Donn is probably using VIcki because she is such a freaking work horse. I can't stand Alexis or her U-G-L-Y husband. What the fuck is that jackass's name? I don't know but he has those eyes that scream pompous asshat. Alexis is so typical and blah that she totally bores me, except when she is trying to claw some poor chick's eyes out for hitting on her husband. And everyone knows that NO ONE would hit on that Lord of the Douches. I was sad and a little relieved that Tamra and Simon split the sheets. I think he was a bigger asshole IRL and kept it hidden for a few seasons. I liked him A LOT the first couple of seasons but then he always so mean spirited and yucky. I don't know if he was "controlling" or not but he certainly seemed like he had the potential to be.

Argh, I had more but my throat is hurting and I should get to bed. It's a preschool morning tomorrow,

3 comments:

Valkyrie said...

That is so funny! I don't even watch Real World. I mean, I normally do, but I haven't this season what with Teen Mom taking up all my time. lol But anyway, the ONLY episode I saw is the one you are talking about here, and I almost DIED when she came back and was all, "I'm staying for you guys." And they were like, "Whoa, get over yourself and go away for fuck's sake." Highlarious!

And yeah, that season finale or after show or whatever was completely entertaining. I have always hated Vicki totally. I do think simon was a controlling dick, and I'm glad Tamra is free now. She might end up being okay. He stifled her too much--too much criticism. And yeah, Slade...eek! WTF? I do like Gretchen, so sue me, right? I have no idea what she is doing with that slimeball! Like no idea. My only thought (since he's broke ass) is that he has it big. And you know what I'm talking about. It's the only explanation.

Are you watching RHNY? I love that one. OMG. It is already very promising! Countless...hahahaaha

Little Miss Me said...

awww, I like Ericka!!! Although I do think she has some issues. The one I want to seriously punch in the face is the one with the long hair who uses a fucking crimper or is it a crinker?? on her hair. And the braids. Um, dude. You are not in 3rd grade. You are a fucking adult!!

And it is so freaking weird - they all have the weirdest legs!!! Callie and the long haired one are knock-kneed...the sporty one is pigeon toed and I can't remember what Ericka had funky. I'm really enthralled and bothered by it. lol.

I am just madly in love with her hair (Ericka's). *sigh*

I wasn't a big OC viewer so I don't know the drama around Slade, but dating one HW and banging another hardly makes him a HW predator. *shrug* I fucking hate Vicky and I think that Frank should sue the surgeon who put Lynn's face on because she looks atrocious!! What is it with those women and plastic surgery??? Even the new crazy one. Dewd!! She's barely 30 and already getting work done? Huh?

We live in a similar, very looks based society, but plastic surgery that does not involve boob jobs and butt implants is not big around here. Not until you're at least past 40. I dunno... freaks.

I really need to blog about 16 & pregnant, but I haven't had the time. I promise I'm not abandoning you guys!

And I love the Countless Countess! :-D

Jodi said...

I think I like Ericka on paper, but in reality I would have wanted to fucking punch her face if I had to live with her. How about calling her (homely) boyfriend like 15 times in one night? He was like, "Did you really call me 15 times? I have 15 missed calls from you" And it was in one evening! How much more pathetic can you look? And they have only been together for 2 friggin months? Oy vey! I bet money they won't make it to the reunion show still together. Not many dudes can handle that kind of clingy, sad, insecure girlfriend. I will never dispute that her hair is freaking gorgeous and so soft and smooth and silky. I long for hair like that! And I think the color works really well for her. I liked her a lot in the beginning but by the end I was so glad to see her go. I just kept rooting for her to pull her head and she never did. Poor thing.

Slade was engaged/lived with Jo in the first one or two seasons of HW, then he dated/humped Laurie and now he dating/living with Gretch. And the fact that he is trying to get Gretchen to sing like Jo did or does is weeeeeeiiiiiirrrrrd! Plus, he has had a vasectomy and she wants babies, I don't see it working out.

I like how Lynn tried to defend her face lift as a business investment. Uh, how about your 18 year old daughter's? Was her nose job a business investment, too? LOLOLOLOL! Her face is horrible! She looks like a slutty Berenstein Bear character.

I like the RHONY, too! And I like the Countess also. I'm also a fan of Betheney. You know she's preggo right now, right? Awwwww. Jill and Ramona fucking CRACK ME UP! I don't even know why. I just love it.

Andrea, you do need to blog about 16 and Pregnant! I keep stalking your blog to find out if you've written yet. *taps toe impatiently* Just kidding, i know you're busy, mama! Plus, I want to hear about Jon-Jon's bday!
xoxoxox