Wednesday, March 3, 2010

If you came to battle, bring a shotgun...

Not really, I've just had that song stuck in my head for a few days.

Katie is walking. Like real walking! I'm actually surprised it took her this long since she crawled so early and was pulling up and walking along furniture for so long. I thought she'd be walking at 8 or 9 months.

I was just watching her play with a baby and walk all over the living room and it's like she is making that transition from a baby to a little girl.

This is NOT helping my desire to have another baby.

I'm kinda glad that Lost only has like 3 episodes left. That fucking show, I tell ya. This is the last season, time to start wrapping shit up NOT adding new characters and throwing in NEW twists and turns. Fuckers! Are the writers on acid? Jesus!

Josie and her friend are watching "Sleeping Beauty" and Josie is making her friend totally act the whole thing out. Uh, guess who gets to be Aurora? Her friend keeps calling the spinning wheel a ferris wheel and it's pissing Jos off, lol.

I had this HUGE zit on my chin and I was super embarrassed about it. Nothing would make it shrink or go away. I seriously looked like a fucking meth head. Then, I remembered the breastmilk remedy! *DING* that effer has gone down immensely in ONE day. That shit is magical, no doubt.

3 comments:

kiki said...

Ya, I'm feel over Lost.

Post pics of your walking baby!!!

Valkyrie said...

I read somewhere that if a baby is a very efficient crawler, it might take them longer to walk. Because they get around so well crawling, why should they bother to walk. You know?

I can't believe she's walking either! *sobbing face icon*

They grow up so fast.

I'm glad you are over Lost so you won't miss it too much when it's over. I was devastated when The Sopranos ended. I don't think I'm over it yet. Same with Deadwood.

kiki said...

Well at least Sopranos actually ended. They just quit making Deadwood with no conclusion!!!

(I was loyal to both those shows)