Sunday, January 31, 2010

What to blog, what to blog.....?

I want to blog but I don't really have much to say. Just random boring shit that most of you already know about - HA!

Let's see...I hate liars. Like bad. I don't mind those little lies, we all do those. If I ask you if my hair looks like Hooch's in A League of Their Own and you graciously say "Pfft, of course not", that lie is forgivable. Or if you lie about your weight on your driver's license, the size of the fish you caught, or the fact that you got fired instead of quitting your job, all no biggies in my book.

It's the BIG ones, I get fired up about. I have these people in my life that I should love unconditionally (and I do) but they are liars. The bad kind. They tell lies about just "bumping into" celebrities or having high profile, well paying jobs without a high school diploma or even a GED. They lie about being married, for fuck's sake. They lie about abortions and fucking paranormal activity. I am NO kidding, I'm not even exaggerating. So, now one of them supposedly has a serious illness and I feel like a total tool for not jumping on the empathy band wagon. There is a possibility that it is true, buuuuuuuuut I dunno. If you've lied over and over and over I am not running to your side when you have a tragedy and no proof. But I'll fake it because I'm nice like that, I guess. Or I just don't want everyone else to think I am a big asshole.
The thing is that most of their lives revolve around something that will get them some big time sympathy. Which is normal, right? Isn't that what liars lie about? Or why they lie, rather? I need to work on being nicer. They had pretty shitty childhoods and have very little support now as adults. But that is true of A LOT of people who don't lie about the dumbest fucking shit.

I am 100% addicted to The Bachelor and like Valk, I need to give a shout out to Andrea's blog if you watch. She'll have you in stitches and wishing you could be in the same room with her watching it. (I guess if you want to read it, leave me a comment, I don't know how to do a linky thing.)

I'm also waaaaaaaaaaaaaaay into Teen Mom. Andrea, do you watch that one? I know Valk and Tash do..... We need someone to do a detailed blog about that show. I am freaking IN LOVE with Tyler and Catelynn - the little couple who gave their baby girl up for adoption. Every time they are on the screen, I just want to cry and usually, I do. I hate their parents and am shocked that they are so great despite their upbringing. Amber is a lazy, fucking idiot. She and her *gag* boyfriend, Gary, are so disgusting, I can practically smell them from here. The worst thing is, I think the baby gets forgotten most of the time. Maci and Asshole Ryan are another favorite couple of mine, but only because of Maci. That little girl has a good head on her shoulders and she seems to be trying so dang hard to be a good mama to her little boy. Ryan, ugh that piece of shit. I would be ashamed if he were my child. Farrah, the single mom, seems to be finally getting her shit together. But she was a real disappointment for a while. I think she'll be ashamed when she sees the way she treats her mom. (But her mom is fucking annoying, I guess.)

Welp, that's all I have time for, for now. The baby (ack - she is ONE - not really a baby anymore!) needs to nurse.

6 comments:

Little Miss Me said...

oh yeah!!! Valk got me hooked on Teen Mom!!!!! I've been *dying* to talk to someone about Fat Ass Amber. But I can never remember their names. I think I'm going to start a reality tv blog. hahahaha!

I miss you, man! I only do the bachelor blogs so I can be sure to connect with you if only for a moment. xoxoxo!!!

*off to think of a reality tv blog so you and I can have our own space to chit chat*. :-D

Ashley Senior said...

Amber is such a bitch too! She's never gonna keep a man with that attitude. Poor Leah!

And I think Farrah is a spoiled rotten little shit. Her mom takes care of her kid by watching her so Farrah can go out til 2am all the time, THEN wakes up with Sofia at the crack of dawn so Farrah can sleep in. I understand that simply by living with her mom, her mom is bound to help. But show a little appreciation! Maybe they edit it to make Farrah look like a douche. Maybe it's not always like that. I cant wait for the reunion !!
I like Catelynn and Tyler too. Poor Maci. If i were Ryan's parents, i'd slap him across the head every chance i got.

kiki said...

I used to know a liar like that. She actually completely made up her serious illness - like the name and everything - it doesn't even exist.

Oh man I feel evil, but every time I think about that I laugh my ass off.

She would come up with these fake emergency room visits. Holding small children who had the same condition - there were supposedly like five people in the world.

Seriously HIGHlarious.

She called it "comensicoma" - I don't know if I'm spelling it right - and she got a lot of sympathy/attention for it.

Jodi said...

Andrea - I CANNOT WAIT for the reality blog! I am so fucking excited! I miss you, too. :*( The Bach was pretty good last night, eh? Next week looks good, good, good, too! Corrie is a VIRGIN, say what?

And Tashy, Farrah, Farrah, Farrah. *sigh* I want to like her but she is such a dumbass. But I think she has kind of turned her game around, don't you? She seems to be doing a little better.

Kiki- I was cracking up at your liar story!!!! I should call you and give you the person's name - they live in the bay area. What if it's the same person?!?!?!?! Like my brother said, it's just fucking insulting to a person's intelligence. How dumb do you think I am?

Valkyrie said...

I have Panchito Syndrome. It's a rare disorder. I become paralyzed every time I see Daniel's COCK. Also, I was just hanging out with Jon Bon Jovi, after putting in a long day as CEO of Sybase. That Chinese guy they claim is the CEO is just a front.

I love Maci. She is beautiful and smart and so...I don't know. Calm or something. I just like listening to her talk. But her eyes are always sad. And that Ryan is an effin' douche.

I just downright despise Amber. Especially after the incident where she physically assaulted Gary. Their baby is so cute, and I feel so bad for her because she is doomed with parents like that. Then again, maybe not, right? Because as you pointed out, Catelynn and Tyler have the most scummy parents ever (except Tyler's mom seems okay), and look how they turned out. They are so sweet. I love how supportive Tyler is. He is an amazing kid. Both of them are. Totally love them.

I go back and forth with Princess Farra. I think she was a cheerleader or something. It's really hard for a kid like that to give up the social life. But she is totally ungrateful for sure. I don't know why she's such a bitch to her mom when her mom helps her out so much. But I sort of have a grudge against the mom. I was watching that show when the girls were pregnant. And Farra's mom told her not to breastfeed because it would ruin her boobs. So I've sort of held that against her. Farra never did breastfeed. Not once. WTF? Thanks a lot, MOM.

None of those girls breastfeed, come to think of it. WTF?

Valkyrie said...

hahaahaaha, Kiki! That's highlarious! That reminds me of the time I had to go to the ER because I had comeinmahpussy.